Today has been a fun day! I got up, had breakfast, watched Dora, while mom bought tickets for work and then we both got ready and went to the Rec Center. And yes, I cried...but for less than a minute after Mom left! Then I played and played! I didn't even notice when she came in the room to get me. I was busy talking on the phone.
After we left the Rec Center we picked Daddy up and we went to lunch at Applebee's. Mom told me I was a very good boy. My last dining out experience at Chili's didn't go so well, so I'm glad I redeemed myself and we can go out again.
We took Dad back to work and Mom and I went to Target. I saw her buy a couple fun things I think might be for me for Valentine's Day but I'm not supposed to know so I'll play along and act surprised. I'll tell you what I got later so Mom doesn't catch on.
From there we came back home, I took a nap and now we're getting ready to go grocery shopping. I like going to the store and looking at all the stuff there.
Tomorrow we are planning on going to Cedar Falls to visit Grandpa & Grandma and Uncle Brent and Kari. Grandma had surgery on her feet so we want to go visit her and see how she's doing.
I hope you have a great weekend! I know Mom and Dad have some fun planned for us so I'll tell you all about it later.
XOXOX
Cohen
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment