Monday, February 8, 2010

Report from my weekend....

I had a pretty good weekend. Friday Mom and I went to Harpers. We hung out at Grandpa and Grandma's house for the afternoon. Then, I stayed with Grandpa and Grandma while Mom and Granny went to a party in Waukon. My great-uncle, Dewey was on a game show and they went to watch it with him. I watched it with Grandpa and Grandma. I even was a big boy and stayed over night at their house. It was my trial and I succeeded! (not without a little fight though). I eventually fell asleep in Grandpa's arms and stayed asleep when he put me to bed in my pack
and play. Then, Saturday we hung out with Granny for a little bit and then headed back home.

Sunday we went to my buddy, Parker's house for a Super Bowl party. I was being kind of naughty at first. Mom and Dad still don't understand why I was crying and throwing a fit and to be honest I'm not sure what I was thinking either. But after a little while I got better and had fun playing with my two friends, Parker and Drew!

Today Mom and I went to the Rec Center again. It went better this time. I was a little unsure when we first got there but then she played with me a little and then left. I 'cried' on and off for about 20 minutes but then I was fine and went and played with the kids and toys. I guess I have to admit I'm adjusting.

Today is Marlie's 4th birthday. We had a little celebration with her. She loves opening presents! She got some treats, chewies and a new toy for when it gets nice outside. We sang Happy Birthday to her and she had her doggy ice cream with 4 pupperoni "candles".

No comments: