Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun weekend with Dad...

I told you I was hanging out with Dad this weekend. We had fun! We read books, played with Play-Doh, watched some cartoons, Dad pretended he was a horsey and I rode on his back, we ordered pizza and just had a good time together!

Mom came home Sunday and took me to the mall for more fun! We met three of Mom's cousins there with their kids and we got to play in the mall play area. We also got to play on a ride toy in the mall. I loved climbing up and down, in and out of the train.

Mom noticed a difference in me at the play area. She thinks it's probably from going to the child care room at the Rec Center but I heard her tell Dad I was a lot more comfortable (aka crazy) running around and playing with kids in there. I have been there several times and have never gone down the slide. Yesterday I went down it probably 20 times! But one boy got in trouble by his dad. He was a bigger boy than me, (Mom thought around 6 or 7 and he came over and tried to put his arm around my chest. The first time I just pushed it away and moved on but he didn't stop there. He followed me and did it again. That time he did get his arm around me and knocked me right down on my butt...intentionally. Mom said she saw the whole thing and it was like it
was his mission to push me over. She was just about to

go tell that kid not to do that again when his dad came over, grabbed him by the arm and told him they were done. He had to get his shoes on and they left. What a mean boy! But I didn't let it ruin my fun! Devon, Layla and I had a really fun time running and round and playing. Hadyn and Harrison sat with their daddies, Preston and Harrison's Mommy while we played. When it was time to go I didn't want to. I screamed, and kicked and threw a fit but it didn't work. We still had to leave. I hope we get to do that again sometime soon!

No comments: