Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another fun weekend....

I'm having another weekend full of fun! Last night my friend Parker came over to my house and my Grandma D. watched us while our parents went to a casino with some other friends of theirs. We had so much fun playing!

Then this morning I got up and Grandma was still here! We got to play some more this morning! We have so much fun! It wasn't too much longer and Parker and his mom, Christine came to our house! Then, my friend, Drew and his mom, Kelly came to our house!!! The six of us piled in our car and we drove to Dubuque. We boys got our pictures taken and our moms said we were so good. They also said, Roni, who took our pictures was awesome! We loved hanging out with her and Tyson!

After our pictures we went and had lunch. If I do say so myself, Drew, Parker and I were very good boys! Our moms were planning on taking us to a bouncy house place that has fun inflatable things to play on, but we boys were getting really tired and to be honest, I think our moms were too. So we decided to skip that and do it another time. We had a great day!!

After a short nap on the ride home I was ready to rest some more. Tonight I am going to Parker's house with Mom and Dad and we get to play some more! Yay!!!!

No comments: