It's been a week of changes for me. First my big boy bed, and now yesterday my car seat got turned around so I face forward! I have a whole new view on things when we go in the car! I think I'm pretty cool stuff when I'm sitting in the car now. When Mom put me in there for the first time I said, "no". I didn't think I was supposed to sit that way. But once I figured out it was ok Mom said I had a pretty proud grin on my face!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
A whole new view...
It's been a week of changes for me. First my big boy bed, and now yesterday my car seat got turned around so I face forward! I have a whole new view on things when we go in the car! I think I'm pretty cool stuff when I'm sitting in the car now. When Mom put me in there for the first time I said, "no". I didn't think I was supposed to sit that way. But once I figured out it was ok Mom said I had a pretty proud grin on my face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment