Thursday, April 1, 2010

I love it outsiiiiide....


I do and I got to spend most of my day today out there playing. I even got to wear shorts it was so nice out! It got around 80 degrees. Funny thing is my shorts that are size 12 months fit me better this year than they did last year. What can I say? I'm a runt! Later in the day I also got to try out my new sandals. I wasn't too sure about them at first but I eventually got used to them. I also was sportin' my shades today. I'm such a cool guy. :)

Oh and Mom and I went to Hy-Vee and I got to see the Easter Bunny again. I still wasn't going to sit on his lap, but I did give him a high-five, just like last time. No pictures again...but that's ok. Maybe I'll be brave enough next year. :)

I hope you got to enjoy the nice day we had today!

No comments: