I had my three year check up with my Dr. today. I was a very good boy and all in all he said I'm a healthy, but skinny kid. :)
My Height was 37.3" which puts me in the 45th percentile for height and 28.4 pounds, which puts me in the 15th percentile for weight.
Everything checked out fine and for the first time they took my blood pressure. I was a good boy and sat still through that too.
I have a little light brown spot on my jawline on the left side that Mom had him look at. He said it's a café au lait spot. I only have the one spot so he said that's nothing to worry about. He said if I have more than four that it could be an indication of neurofibromatosis. Which is a neurological disorder than can cause benign tumors to grow along the nervous system. But he was absolutely not concerned by the one spot on my face. If numerous spots started to appear then he would want to check me out a little closer but for now all is well.
Here's a little summary of what I'm up to these days - now that I'm three!
I usually wake up around 8:00. Mom and Dad don't put the gate at my door anymore and I have been a very good boy about staying in my room. In the morning when I wake up I either go in their room or go in the toy room and start playing.
For breakfast I like to eat peanut butter bread, strawberry oatmeal, 'cinnamon sticks' which Mom makes and she says it's just cinnamon french toast cut up. I also LOVE pancakes and recently have started eating cinnamon toast. I really like that too.
I spend a lot of my time playing with my trains, race cars, Buzz and Woody toys from Toy Story or playing Kinect Sports on the Kinect for the Xbox 360. I love playing track and field on there where I play the long jump, throw a virtual shot put and discus, and run. I also like to play the bowling game, table tennis and LOVE to play the boxing game. I'm always pretending to box. I climb up in my toddler bed like it's a boxing ring, put my arms in the air and jump in before I start moving my little arms as fast as I can - pretending to box.
Now that it's getting nicer out I am loving playing outside too. I like to 'race' up and down our driveway or sidewalks. I crouch down and say, "On your marks, get set, GO"
Shows I like watching right now are still Thomas, Diego, Dora, Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Super Why and Dinosaur Train. Movies I really like watching are Cars, Toy Story 1, 2 and 3, Bambi, Rudolph and The Polar Express.
Some of my favorite snacks are M&Ms, granola bars, goldfish and popcorn. I LOVE milk - especially chocolate or strawberry. I have only tried pop once or twice and I don't really like it. Mom and Dad are guessing it's the carbonation that I don't like but I prefer milk or apple juice.
Bedtime is around 8:30. I'm still a very good boy about going to bed. Mom and Dad usually tell me I have so many minutes (usually 10-15) and then they set a timer. Once the timer goes off I know it's time to go potty, get my jammies on, brush my teeth, read books and head to bed. Sometimes I get to watch 1 show before bed. I almost always pick Dinosaur Train.
Once I'm in bed we say prayers, I tuck "Monkey" in with "Snugglie" and get tucked in myself.
That's my day and then I wake up and we start all over. :)
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment