Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More birthday fun....

This time not for me though - for Mommy. We celebrated her birthday yesterday. Daddy took the day off to spend with us. We went out for lunch and then Dad and I went birthday shopping for Mom. Daddy asked what I thought we should get her. My first idea was a race track. He wasn't sure if she really needed a race track so he asked me for another idea. I thought of "a beach ball". I had one other idea that she might like some trains. Right before we went out shopping Dad asked what we were going to look for. I said Mommy needed a birthday hat. Well, we couldn't find a birthday hat but we did come home with flowers, a 'pretty' necklace, a "Party Princess" ribbon, a Snickers bar and best of all, a BEACH BALL!! When we were at the store picking out the beach ball I told Daddy, "I could play with that!" Mommy had a great birthday, thanks to Dad and I. :)

No comments: