Friday, May 20, 2011

To Infinity....


....and Beyond! I LOVE Toy Story! I love playing with Buzz and Woody so when Grandma D. saw a Buzz costume at garage sale she just had to get it for me. We picked it up when we were in Cedar Falls on Wednesday. I really like it but being the detail oriented kid that I am I seek out every little thing that is different than how the 'real' Buzz is. One thing that makes me crazy is that the boots don't have bottoms on them. I try and try to fold them over and say, "not wike dis!" Another thing is even though the wings are exactly the same on both sides except one side has velcro to attach to the costume I think they should got the other way. And last but not least, I think that the wings are just one wing. I insist there should be another one. When I'm wearing it I spend most of my time looking in the mirror looking everything over. Sometimes I get so upset about the things "THAT'S NOT RIGHT!" that Mom and Dad make me take it off. It's a love/hate relationship with it. :) I'm sure I'll have fun with it though.




Freaking out about the boots not having bottoms. Seriously! :)



No comments: