Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

I had a great Easter weekend! Mom, Dad, Marlie and I headed to Harpers. On Saturday we went to an Eater Egg hunt. My little cousin/friend, Kaylee came too. She tried to steal some of my eggs out of my bucket. I didn't mind though, there were plenty more for me to find.

That night I had a lot of fun when we went bowling with The Reisers, Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstrom and the Ranzenbergers. Kaylee and I had a lot of fun bowling. After bowling we went out for supper then to Curt and Peggy's house and I got to play with all the toys there. I love going to their house! Peggy let me bring home Buzz Lightyear from her house since I was having so much fun playing with it.

On Sunday I woke up and the Easter Bunny had been to Granny's and filled my Easter basket!

We went to Great Grandma and Grandpa Cota's house for lunch. We had an Easter Egg hunt there and for Dylan, Kayla, Blaine and I. I found a lot of eggs. Then we went to my Great Aunt and Uncle, Elinor and Dan's house for the Dahlstrom Easter. We had an an Egg Hunt there too, as well as an Easter bag hunt. I got a lot of goodies in my Easter bag.

I was so tired out from all of the fun!




Here are some more pics from my big weekend!


Not sure if this was a happy dance or a mad dance. :)

Showing off his bowling shoes.

Kaylee and Cohen with their bowling balls.

Enjoying a chocolate covered Peep.


Daddy, Grandpa Cota and Cohen found an egg!


Daddy and Cohen hunting Easter Eggs at
Great Grandma and Grandpa Cota's house.


Marlie checking out what's in her Easter Basket.

No comments: