We've been working on my "L" sound words since I tend to make a "W" sounds in L-words. Like "wisten/listen, wion/lion, wong/long" you get the picture. So Mom and Dad have been having me practice the el, lalalala, el sound. When I say an L-word correctly they say "very good." Well yesterday I said, "Mommy, can you say lllllll-long jump?" Mommy said 'long jump' I said, can you say, Bus?" Mommy said, "Bus" and I said, "VERY GOOD!" :)
Yesterday I was napping and Mom was meeting in the back yard with the guys who are going to pour some concrete for us. Well while she was out there I woke up and went potty. I headed down stairs and was standing at the glass patio door in nothing but my t-shirt. Mommy was a little embarrassed but I didn't mind. The two guys thought it was kind of funny.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment