Saturday morning we got up and drove to Eitzen to have breakfast with Santa! I was sure to bring the picture I cut out of the Polar Express train I want so I could show him. We ate pancakes, talked to Santa and he gave me a bag of treats.After breakfast we went to Peggy's house to play and bake Christmas cookies. I had fun cutting out the different shape cookies, decorating them and best of all eating them! Mom, Dad, Peggy, Ashley, Kaylee, Grandma D., Kaylee's aunt Laura, and cousin Parker all baked cookies.
After nap time we had a Christmas party with Grandma Dahlstrom's side of the family at Peggy's house. I got a present and it was just what I had picked out - a Toy Story 3 train!
I also had fun playing the Buzz Lightyear bowling with Grandpa and Uncle Dolly, spinning on the sit and spin with Kaylee and playing with all the toys in the daycare room!
It was another fun day! I'm loving Christmas!





No comments:
Post a Comment