Mom, Dad and put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I was soooo excited about it!Each year Mom and Dad get me an ornament that represents something I was really 'into' that year. This year I got a Toy Story ornament. It's stocking with Buzz and Woody in it. That's the first ornament I hang on the tree.
Next I got to put the star on the tree. I first tried by myself but I couldn't quite reach so Dad helped me but I got it on the tree!
Mom and Dad thought I was chatterbox while we were decorating. When Mom brought out the tub of blue Christmas bulbs I asked, "we going to put those 'yunions' (onions) on the tree?" They laughed so I laughed and they told me they were decorations. Dad started putting hooks on them and I started hanging them on the tree. I kept saying, "This looks like a good spot. Oh here's a good spot." Then I'd jump around a little bit in all my excitement before grabbing another ornament to hang."
When we were all done decorating I stepped back, looked at it and said, "That a pretty good tree!" :)


No comments:
Post a Comment