Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Bed and Train Room

Today I got my new BIG bed! Mom and Dad got me a full size bed since I'm getting to be such a big boy. And not only did I get a big bed, my bedroom is now a train bedroom! I have trains on my bed sheets, a railroad crossing sign on my wall, Mom painted a train above my closet and I love it!

We're going to add some more things to my train room but for now this is what it is. I told Mom it needs train tracks on the well. She said she'll see what she can do.

Tonight is my first night sleeping in my new bed. I think I'm going to like it. It's also the first time I've used blankets to sleep. Like actually have my head on the pillow and covered up with blankets. Three and half and I've never slept on a pillow or covered up. Mom and Dad always tuck me in with my head on the pillow and covered but before they could even get out the door I'd wad my blanket up on my pillow and put my head on the other end. Now that I have a BIG bed...I am going to sleep like a big boy - with pillows and blankets!



Close of up the train Mommy painted
above my closet. It matches my new sheets.





No comments: