How does so much time sneak away from between posts? Well today is going to be another one of those update days.
We recently celebrated Thanksgiving! We celebrated early in Cedar Falls with Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstrom & Uncle Brent, Aunt Kari and Reese.
On Thanksgiving Day we had a quiet day at home with just Mom, Dad, Marlie and me. Mom made us Thanksgiving Dinner of turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, scalloped corn, dinner rolls and apple crisp and pecan pie (from Hy-Vee) for dessert. I didn't eat much of it. I'm not big on trying new things but I did eat some turkey dipped in ketchup and tried my mashed potatoes. Instead of pie Mom got me a big sugar cookie decorated with a frosting turkey. It was YUMMY!
We spent the whole day hanging out at home as a family. We missed seeing all of our family of course but it was fun to have just a day at home with no where to be!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment