Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun Friday - Birthday Part and Holiday Train

Last Friday I had a fun filled day. It started with another fun Birthday party for my friend, Joey. He turned three and had a firetruck party. We played a game called Hullabaloo and I loved it! It's all I could talk about the rest of the day! We also had yummy cake!

After his party Dad came home from work early and we got in the car and drove to Granny's. We weren't there long before we got in the car to pick up Grandpa and Grandma Cota to go see the Holiday Train! It was making a stop in Marquette. It was very cold but I loved seeing it. We walked around looking at the cool lights then we got to watch it as it pulled away. After the train we went to a restaurant to have dinner. I love going to restaurants!




It was a busy but fun, fun day!









Grandpa, Grandma Cota and me!







No comments: