Yesterday Mom and I had a busy afternoon. At 1:00 I had an appointment at the pediatric clinic for my second dose of the flu shot. I was a good boy again for that. I showed my sad pouty lip for just a few seconds and then the nurse cheered for me, and that gets me every time. I love an applause. :) From the clinic we went to a Wal-Mart we usually don't go to. We went there to get me a humidifier they only had at that store. We left there and I guess I fell asleep in the car. Mom told me we made a quick stop at home to grab some stuff to mail and her shopping list. Then I guess went to the post office. I stayed sleeping the whole time. I woke up in the Wal-Mart we ususally go to. Mommy said she never realized how loud that store is until she was walking through it with a sleeping baby. She realized just how often those people seem to yell on the loud speaker, the loud noises of pallet jacks, banging of swinging doors etc, but I slept for a while in there. Finally one lady across the loud speaker woke me up, but I woke up happy anyway.
I've really been keeping Mom on her toes. I've decided I don't really like to play in my play space by myself anymore. I used to, but not anymore. I'd rather be where mom is, and crawl and climb. She and Dad go in there with me to play sometimes, but usually if they are in there, all I want to do is crawl on them. As I'm out exploring (crawling around the house) I go for all the things I shouldn't; magazine to tear up, the dog food bowls, I even crawled in Marlie's crate. I also head for the tv stand, the shelf with pictures, the fireplace....I'll crawl around 15 toys to get to something I shouldn't. Ha ha! Mom can't take her eyes off me for a minute unless I'm in my jumper, exersaucer or pack and play. I love to watch Go Diego, Go. I've started to recognize the songs in that show and as soon as they start, I get a BIG grin on my face.
Well, I guess we're heading out of here for a couple days to celebrate Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad told me that on Thursday I get to try meat, turkey of course for the first time. That should be exciting. I'll let you know how it goes. They said for dinner I'll have turkey and sweet potatoes.
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Cohen
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment