Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My first election....

Well, of course I couldn't officially vote, but I did get an "I Voted" sticker when I went with Mommy. She got one, and I got my very own! I think it's because I flashed a big cheesy grin to the lady handing them out...she couldn't resist. =)

Also, I got a new play area set up at our house. I've gotten to be so quick scooting/crawling, and heading toward everything I shouldn't that Mom and Dad decided to designate a "safe area" where I can just play and they don't have to worry I'm going to bump my head, or pinch my finger, or swallow something I shouldn't...the list goes on and on, but you get the picture. Mom said I can't think I can do totally what I want, they'll still be watching me, but it's just a safe place for me to be. I took over half of our dining room since we never use that room anyway. It's about an 8x8 foot square area, plenty of room to roam around and play with my toys. Mom said maybe in the spring we'll move it to the basement but since it will be cooler down there this winter, we'll keep it upstairs for now. I love it! If you ever come to my house I'll invite you in and we can play!

No comments: