
Man, I'm just a baby but there's one thing I've already learned, and it's that you don't mess with Grandma. My Grandma C. and Grandma D. both have given me a little talkin' to about not posting on here. Well now you see it's because they've had me caged in. Just kidding! Really, it's now that I'm crawling all over I have a hard time stopping long enough to use the computer. I think if I just flash them a smile they'll get over it, they are both kind of softies. :)
Well, lets see...what have I been doing. I heard Mom and Dad say how busy I am. Not only am I crawling but I've been caught a few times pulling myself up to stand. The other day mom came in to get me out of my play area and I was standing up holding on to the gate. She just about fell over. I don't know what the big deal is. Last night I was standing holding on to Daddy and I was trying to walk around him. If I can get on the move...I'm going to. Who wants to just sit around? That's boring!
Friday morning Mommy and I went to a toy sale. It was kind of like a garage sale, but it was inside the people's house and WOW, they had A LOT of toys. They were all really nice too, because I think they had so many none of them got played with very often. So...I got some things. My Mom was pretty excited about it. She said we got $200 worth of toys for $50. I got a sled for babies that mom said we can use this winter - I'm kind of anxious to learn what that's all about...winter and snow. Mom said I can wait as long as I can to see snow. I also got a few things to leave at Grandma C. and Grandpa C.'s houses since they don't have many toys there. I got quite a few things, and one thing for when I'm a little older...it's a Bounce and Spin Zebra. Pretty cool!
I can't remember if I told you I've been taking my baths in the big bath tub, without that seat. I get to just splish and splash in the water. It's more fun than I could ever imagine. I love the water. Daddy and I might do a "Parent and Me" swim class at the Y. Mommy has to do some
more looking into it, but since she doesn't like the water, or know how to swim...it would be me and dad. I think that would fun for us to do together.Oh, I got another new toy. I guess this one was supposed to be for Christmas, but Mom and Dad are pushovers and were too excited so they gave it to me right away. (I was surprised too, but it wasn't just Mom...she showed it to Dad still in the box, and he said "I want him to have it now"...but that's all it took) and I got it! It's fun, it cheers for me when I dunk the ball. I do like to have people cheer me on...it makes me smile.

Mom has been taking pictures of me for Christmas. I am quite interested in what this Christmas thing is all about...presents and Santa?!?! Mom told me she LOVES Christmas and I will too. She said that my first Christmas is going to be a big deal to her. She's weird. :)
Well, Grandmas....I hope you've enjoyed this blog and I'll try and slow down a bit more often to post. Love you!

Thanks for reading,
Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment