Sunday, November 9, 2008

What have I been up to?

Well, Friday Daddy took the day off work so we got to spend the whole day with him! It was a lot of fun. We went to Cedar Falls so Daddy could play football with Uncle Brent, Grandpa D. and some other people at the UNI Dome. So...while they played football I got to play with my football at the dome too! I had so much fun crawling around on the field! Here are some pictures.



We had a great day in Cedar Falls but it was a long, full day and we were all really tired when we got home. We got a good nights rest and Saturday had another great day. We didn't go anywhere but I spent a lot of time playing with Daddy while Mommy got to go out and have some shopping time to herself. We all had a good day. Today we spent the day at home. All in all it was a good weekend and now we're gearing up for another week.

No comments: