Well, it was more like a stop at the park. We really weren't there the whole day. More like 15 minutes, but it was fun no matter what! Mom, Dad and I took a walk down to a park that's a few blocks from our house. When we got there, this is how mom and dad found me...I was holdin' on to my hat, even though it wasn't really breezy. Anyway, this park had a swing there that worked for me. I wasn't too sure at first, but after I got situated I thought it was pretty fun.
Once I was done swinging Daddy held me on a bouncy frog and slid me down the slide. I really didn't know what to think of that.
I'm also adding a picture of me eating some yummy squash. And, one more mom made me add. She said it shows off my "beautiful blue eyes". I didn't want to post it, but she said I have to, so here it is.
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment