Monday, September 8, 2008

Here I Am....

I'm back! Well good news...I never got sick. Just stuffy in the mornings, but I seem to be back to my perky, smiley, happy, little self. We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday Mom and I did a little shopping at Target while Dad went paint balling with some of his friends. Sunday we spent most of the day at home, but we went to T.J. and Paula's house for dinner. I was kind of stinker when the grown ups tried to eat. I wasn't getting any attention then, so I needed to make it that I did. It worked! =)

Today my Grandpa C. came to our house to visit! It's always fun to see him. I had big smiles for him, until I got sleepy. That's when I turn "crunky", as mom and dad say. After a nap I'm good as new.

It's been a pretty uneventful few days at our house. Thanks for checking in!

No comments: