We had a great weekend! We traveled to Harpers and I got to see soooo many people! I got to see all of my Grandmas and Grandpas, two of my Great Grandmas, one of my Great Grandpas and some of my Great Aunts and Uncles...it was so much fun! We didn't get to see everyone we wanted to, which is a bummer. Time goes by so fast, and we have to take time out for my little self to rest up with a nap, so it goes by even faster.
Right now my foot is only as big as my daddy's toe, but they tell me someday I'll have feet as big as his. Wow! That's hard to believe!!
Mommy and me...takin' a break from eating.


This is my Great-Grandma J. She tells me all kind of funny stories, and always tells mommy to make sure she keeps my hair out of my eyes.

This is my Great-Grandpa C. holding me for the first time. I've seen him a few times, but he held me this time! I was having fun watching him clap his hands for me.

And this, is my Great-Grandma C. She really loves when I come visit. Mommy said she used to lay on the floor like this with her when she was a little girl. That was a long time ago, but she got right down there with me just like she used to with mommy.
This is me and Grandpa D. We were telling funny stories to each other at the cookout at cabin.
And, one more of me....at the cabin. Cheeeeeeese!!
No comments:
Post a Comment