I haven't really been myself the last couple days. Maybe it's because it's been so much colder than I'm used to! =) I've been a little congested sounding, with a little bit of a 'raspy' voice. I don't have a cough or runny nose or anything. We're not sure what's up with me. Yesterday morning I didn't get up until Mommy woke me up at 10:00. I had gone to bed around 8:15 the night before. She knows I need my rest, but she decided I needed to eat too, so she woke me up. Then all day yesterday I just wasn't as smiley as I usually am, and wanted to be held a lot more than usual. So...mom and I snuggled a lot. Hopefully today is a better day.
It's been so cool here the past couple days I got to try out some new, warmer clothes. Mom said if it's supposed to be that cool at night again I'm going to have to wear warmer jammies too. Last night Mom and Dad turned the heat on low - to a temp they wouldn't want it to go below for my sake. They don't think it kicked on, but it was close to that temp in here this morning. Brrrr!! These temps are kind of like what they were my first couple weeks home from the hospital.
Well, I better go. I think it's nap time and I have something I want to play with before she puts me back to bed. Later gators!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment