Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend visitor....

We had a really great weekend. My Grandma D. came to visit! She came to our house Friday night so she could watch me while Mom and Dad went to Baptism class on Saturday morning. I was napping when they got back, but when I woke up they were watching a football game. They told me it was Iowa vs. Iowa State, and it's a fun game to watch. So, I thought I'd check it out. They kept putting my arms up and saying "touchdown", even though Iowa State never got a "touchdown", it was still fun for me to do that. Our family cheers for Iowa State, and even though Iowa won, we still had a fun day watching the game.

Saturday night I spent more time just Grandma and me while Mom and Dad went out to enjoy dinner just the two of them. I guess I'm at a kind of a hard age to take to restaurants right now. I'm too small for the kind of high chairs they have, and I'm too active to be content in my car seat, so if I go, I need to be held....makes eating difficult I guess. So, I guess it was fun for Mom and Dad to be able to go and enjoy a nice dinner.

Sunday I spent some daddy and me time while Grandma and Mommy did some shopping. Dad and I watched the Vikings, they didn't get a "touchdown" in that game either, therefore our football weekend was less than successful. Even though, we had a great weekend. It was a wet one, but still great none the less!

Oh, mom took some new pictures of me and told me I should post some since it's been awhile. I guess I'll take her advice and do that soon.

Thanks for checking in. ~Cohen

No comments: