Saturday, September 27, 2008

Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's.....

Last night I hung out with my Grandpa and Grandma D for awhile. Mommy and Daddy said they met up with some friends at one couple's house for food, drinks and fun. They hadn't seen their friends in awhile so it was a lot of fun for them. And, I always have fun with grandparents so I had a great time too!! I went to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's but then when I woke up I was at home. That darn time machine of mine got me again! While I was at Grandma and Grandpa's there were so many dogs there to keep track of! My Uncle Brent's puppy was visiting, we brought my dog, Marlie, and Grandpa and Grandma's dog Shadow was there too. Whoa! We were busy!

Today I have visitors at my house. Mommy's cousins Cameron and Brinley are spending the night with us while their mom and dad go somewhere. I think I'm going to have fun playing with them! Some people have said I kind of look like Brinley sometimes, or at least look like she did when she was a baby. Maybe we'll have to get our picture taken together.

Well I hope you have a good weekend and I'll be sure to tell you all about the fun I have with Cam and Brin later!

Thanks for checkin' in!
Cohen

No comments: