Monday, September 29, 2008

Someone got a new hat....


It's me! Mommy and I had some things to do today, so we were out and about and I got a new hat and matching mittens for winter. Mom thought I should practice wearing it, and model it for you.

I have to update you on our weekend too! We had a great weekend. I had a lot of fun playing with Cameron and Brinley. I really liked to smile at Cameron. All he had to do was look at me, and I'd flash a BIG grin. And, I had fun playing with Brinley. She would sit with me and we'd play with my toys. And, she helped mommy feed me, and give me a bath.

We're going to have a busy week. I'll post when I get a chance. Here's one more picture of me in my new hat. Have a great week!

No comments: