Thursday, September 25, 2008

Greatest gift...


Hello! I really wanted to use the computer yesterday to post but the day got away from me. Mom and I have been trying to go somewhere everyday, just to get out and about while it's been so nice out. Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy celebrated their three year wedding anniversary. They didn't go anywhere or do anything special, they ordered dinner in and ate at home. But...they said this was the very best anniversary they have had yet because this year, they were able to spend it with the greatest gift they've ever been given....me! I think they love me. =)

Last night we were sitting outside enjoying the nice evening (minus the nasty gnats and mosquitoes)...and my puppy and I were having a chat on the deck. It's all a secret what we were saying so I can't tell you, but dad got a picture of us.

Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you, I'm a scooter. I scoot all over the floor. Mom and Dad put a big quilt down on the floor and place toys around it in different places. I'll roll and scoot around and get to each of them. I love being mobile!

No comments: