Thursday, August 7, 2008

Already a big day....

It's hardly 10:00 and I've already had a huge day! I propped myself up on my arms...head straight up and laid there watching my toy for several minutes before....I ROLLED OVER! I have been very close to rolling back to belly, but today I went belly to back for the first time. Mommy got to see me, but she was just going to get the camera to get me laying all propped up and I did it before she could catch me. I'll have to do it again for daddy when he gets home. I don't think much more should be expected of me today...this day has been labeled a success!

I should give you a quick report of my early bedtime last night. Well...I thought I'd show them. If my bedtime is getting moved up, so is my cranky time. Around 7:00 I started to get whiney and fussy...into a full blown fit. Mommy calmed me down and I fell asleep for my cat nap before I was up for my bath. I have a routine and they aren't to mess with it. I'm going to cry, I'm going to nap, I'm going to wake up happy before I'm ready for bed for the night. Why can't they just understand that? Parents just don't understand I guess. We'll see what they do with me tonight. =)

Later ~
Cohen

No comments: