Monday, August 18, 2008

Toodlin' around town....

This afternoon mom and I headed out and about for a little while. We went to the mall first. Since I'm getting my pictures retaken tomorrow she is trying to figure out what I'm going to wear....again! I guess I have "a really cute pair of khaki pants" - her words...NOT MINE, that I could wear, but they have read stitching and something red printed on the side pocket, so she was trying to find me a red shirt to wear. Well, we looked and looked and finding a red shirt for a little guy is a tough job. We never did find one. We also went to TJ Maxx, Old Navy and Kohls.
I was a really good boy the whole time we were out. I just enjoyed watching everything around me. Once we got home I was ready for a bottle and a nap though.

Mom told me that today is a special day to her and daddy. One year ago today they found out they were going to have me. I bet they knew their baby would be wonderful...but I know they couldn't have imagined I'd be this wonderful....right!?! I mean come on, I'm more than they every could have dreamed of. I heard mommy say to daddy that it seems so crazy that it's been one year since they found out - time just flies.


Here are a few pictures from the past week or so.

Stylin' in my new outfit.




1 comment:

Katie R. said...

I can't believe it was a year ago either. I was just cleaning out my inbox the other day and found your announcement, and I couldn't bring myself to delete it, it was just the funnest e-mail, and I want to keep it!!!