Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ooops....4 months!

Amidst all the picture excitement yesterday I forgot to mention that I turned 4 months old! Mom did take the car seat picture...here it is.

This month I rolled over from my tummy to my back, very close to going the other way but haven't yet, learned to push up on my arms while laying on my tummy, try to sit up while lying down or in my bouncy seat (it looks like I'm doing crunches). I found my feet and love to reach for them, I know where my hands are too - they spend a lot of time in my mouth. Recently I started to eat cereal, I'm still sleeping 10-12 hours straight through the night, nap about 4 hours during the day; 30-45 minutes each and then one longer nap in the afternoon. I'm a very good boy about putting myself to sleep once mom or dad lays me down - both for a nap and for bedtime. I usually eat 6 times a day; 3-6 oz at a time, I love to watch my dog Marlie do whatever she does, I love, love, LOVE when people talk to me - it makes me smile really big, and make some sort of a laughing sound. It's more like a hu, hu...huuuuuuuuh. One day I really did giggle at Marlie, but just the once. Mom's looking forward to me doing that more. I love to lay on daddy's lap with my head on his knees and my feet on his chest while he talks to me, smells my toes and tells me how stinky they are. I really don't think they stink, but it makes me happy. I still love my bath, I love when I get my head washed (I'd say hair...but.....well, you know). Anyway, I love it when I get my head rubbed with the washcloth, it makes me close my eyes it feels so good. I love to be naked...with a diaper is ok, but no diaper, as dangerous as it is....it is FUN! I really kick when I'm free as a bird. It doesn't last long because...like I said, it's dangerous. =)

That's the last month in a nutshell. I'm looking forward to this month and all I will learn and accomplish. Mom and Dad say it seems like I want to do so much more I just can't right now because I'm too little. My mind is telling me do this, do this, but my little body can't yet. Once I get it all figured out there will be no stopping me!

~Cohen

No comments: