Today we had a great day! I told you we were going to Uncle Brent's house. Well we went and it was fun. I got to see Grandpa and Grandma, and Uncle Brent of course! We hung out there all day. It was so much fun I didn't even want to nap. I did nap in the swing while the grown ups ate lunch, and I thought I better take another nap later in the afternoon, otherwise I get crabby. I had fun watching Marlie and Brent's dog, Grace wander around trying to take rawhides from each other. They were funny.I slept all the way home. Marlie and I both did - we were whipped!
When we got home Daddy read one of my favorite books, "My Friends All Call Me Cy".

Tonight I'll get my bath, and I think I'll turn in early.
I hope you had a great weekend!
Love,
Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment