Hello loyal readers! I thought I'd give you an update on my weekend. Well, I've been in kind of a funk the past few days. Just a little crankier than usual, not quite as content, and just not myself. I haven't been completely unbearable, but since I'm normally such a content little person, when I have an 'off day' it's very noticeable. The past few days I spent a lot of time eating and sleeping. I would play a little, and whine more than usual. I've still been sleeping like a champ at night though, so no matter what the days bring, as long as mom and dad can sleep at night, they can handle it. Today I think I'm feeling a little more like myself. Not quite so grumpy, so hopefully the end is in sight. I heard mom say it could just be a growth spurt, or that it's possible I could be starting to get teeth. I guess I don't know which it is, or if it's either one, I just know I haven't felt like myself.
Dad and I have been watching a little bit of the Olympics. They don't let me watch much tv, but I try and sneak it in when I can. =)
I guess we're planning on going for a family walk this evening, and I get a bath tonight. I hope you had a good weekend! (And that the new week will bring more content days for me)
XOXOX~
Cohen
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment