Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hangin' out at DTI...

Today Mom and I went to Cedar Falls again. Mommy had to learn some new stuff for her work, so I got to hang out with everyone at DTI. I was a little cranky because I was tired. Before I took my nap though I got to watch the Cubbies, play with Grace and hang out with Uncle Brent. We're pretty good buddies you know. I really liked watching his doggy Grace again. She liked me too I think.







Oh, and last night, Mom and I went to watch Daddy play softball. His team won their first game so they had to play again, but it was going to be too late for me so we had to go home. Turned out they lost their last game, I think it was because I wasn't there to cheer for them.

I'm pretty tired tonight. I didn't nap as much as I usually do today, so it's time for bed.

This is me from last night when we got home from Daddy's game. I told you I was tired!

No comments: