Saturday, August 23, 2008

Simply Saturday...

Today we didn't do much. Mom, Dad, Marlie and I stayed home most of the day. Well...Marlie and I stayed home all day. Mom and Dad each left (at different times of course) to go do something. It's been a pretty routine day for me. Eat, play, sleep, eat, play, sleep...it repeats itself several times throughout the day.

How do you like the new look of my blog? I like to switch it up about every month. I move into a new phase of my little life, and my blog moves right along with me. Summer is about over so I thought I'd make it a little bright and fun before the season changes. I'm kind of excited to get to find out what fall is all about. I hear things go from green to many pretty colors. Mom says winter isn't much fun, especially if it's like the one they had last year. I didn't mind that one since I was still nice and comfy in the belly, but this year might be a different story. And when I'm older, I hear the snow can be fun to play in! Enough about fall and winter, since I don't really even know what they are yet. =)

Tomorrow we're heading to my uncle Brent's house! I am excited to see him and my Grandpa and Grandma too! I haven't seen them for awhile. It should be a really fun day and I'll have to tell you all about it afterward. I love getting in the car and going places. I get to see new things, hear new sounds and smell new smells. When you're as new as I am there are many things to explore!

Well, I'm almost ready for a catnap so I guess I'll sign off for now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: