Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a weekend....

It's been a pretty good weekend. Saturday I spent most of the day at home, hanging out with Mom and Dad. We went to Wal-Mart in the afternoon and a birthday party for Paula in the evening. There were so many girls there who were flirting with me...well, maybe I was flirting with them. =)

My buddy Parker showed up while I was napping, but I woke up and got to see him and we got a new picture taken with our daddies. Our first one was taken when I was 2 days old and Parker was 8 days old. Now we're 4 months old and our mommies can't believe it.


Today we're just hanging out at home. We might do something later - maybe take Marlie for a walk or something.

I get my pictures re-taken at Sears on Tuesday. Since mommy was unhappy with them they said they would re-take them. She's hoping I'll cooperate. =)

Well I need a nap. Later -
Cohen

No comments: