Yesterday was such a busy day! We met a group for lunch at Red Robin to celebrate Paula's birthday, went to Wal-Mart to get the car fixed because they messed something up with the oil change last week, stopped at the post office, back home for a bit, then off again for another trip to the post office and pick Marlie up from doggy daycare. Whew! I was busy and didn't have much time for a good solid nap. I'd catch a few zzzzs in the car but nothing too restful. Needless to say last night I was Crankenstein! Usually I go to bed between 9:00 and 10:00. Last night it was 8:15. Mom said, "that's it, jammies, bottle and bed for you Mr." I wasn't arguing! I was out for 12 straight hours! I woke up this morning at 8:15 refreshed! But, of course I needed my morning snooze, so about an hour later I clonked out again.
That got mom and dad thinking. Every night between 8:00 and 8:30 I turn into grump. I take a cat nap (about 20 minutes) and I'm up for about half an hour playing before I'm ready for bed. Well....they're hoping to avoid the grumpy time and trying to have bedtime be more around 8 ish. That means I miss out on a portion of my night, but I also miss out on my crying fit, which I'm ok with...and they are too!
I guess we'll just see how it goes, but you know I'll keep you posted! Have a great day!
Love,
Cohen
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment