Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Don't bother me...

I'm grumpy! I've been a sleepy, cranky, small little man. If I'm not sleeping, I'm eating and if I'm not eating I'm complaining about something...most of the time. For a few short periods during the day I try to be happy playing so mom doesn't ship me off, but I have been doing a lot of sleeping. I have my 4 month check up on Friday and mom said she and my Dr. are going to talk about it.

Mom says she still loves me and is so thankful for me, but I need to start being the happy, content little boy she has come to know.

On a better note, mom and I went to a garage sale this afternoon. They advertised "lots of boys clothes 0-24 months". We went to check it out and we hit the jackpot! Mom bought me a bunch of clothes, mostly for fall/winter and next summer. I did get a hat and one outfit for now. Oh, and she got me an Old Navy winter coat. She said everything is in really great condition - all Gap, Old Navy, Children's Place, Ralph Lauren, Nike, Oshkosh, Gymboree. Nice stuff and she bought a lot!

Tonight mom, Marlie and I went for a walk. I did enjoy being outside. Well, I'm about to get grouchy again, so I better go before I tell you all off and say something I'll regret later!

~Cohen

No comments: