I had a really fun weekend. Mommy and I got to spend time with so many people! I'm a really lucky boy to have so many people who love me.This is a picture of me and my great-grandma Jones. She thinks I'm going to be a fast runner...I think she's right!! =)
On Saturday we went to a place where everyone ate pizza...except me of course! I had fun just looking around at all the things on the walls and watching the people there.

Sunday we did go to the church festival but I didn't play any games. I just took a nap while mom and Grandpa ate dinner. Both mom and I had a good weekend, but we were very happy to get home to see daddy and Marlie. We missed them.
I hope you had a good weekend and got to enjoy the warm, sunny weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment