From my 4 month check-up that is...and I'm a healthy 4 month old baby boy. My Dr. was very pleased with my development. I weighed 13 lbs 9 oz (25 %ile), am 25 inches long (50%ile) and my head is 41 1/2 cm (25-50%ile - not sure what that's about). Anyway, I'm kind of a munchkin. But - mommy has told me not to grow too fast, so I'm trying to be good and do what she tells me. And, this goes to show that my head isn't as big as mom says it is! =) She's always saying what a huge noggin I have. I really don't - it's average.
I had to get 3 shots again, as well as an oral vaccination. Mom said I did a great job. I cried for a very short time afterward, but then was fine. Mom gave me some Tylenol before we went this morning so hopefully that will help me. Last time I just had a little fever afterward.
My tongue is still white/yellowish - my dr. said he still thinks it's just coated from formula. Mom and dad give me small drink of water after I eat now to rinse my mouth. They just started doing that and he thinks that may help. My cranky attitude....well, he said he sees no medical reason why I'd be this way. I look healthy all around...doesn't look like I'm getting teeth at all. He said he thinks it's that I know what I want and I know how to get it. Hee hee....I think he's a pretty smart fella, but I wish he wouldn't have told mommy this. Although, Mom and Dad don't run to me every second I cry...I don't like it, but they do let me deal with a lot of things myself. They'll probably figure out soon enough that I'm smarter than they give me credit for and I'm just playin' 'em like a fiddle! Then, my friends...my gig will be up and I'll have to start being a nicer boy.
He also said mommy and daddy can start giving me rice cereal once a day. Mostly just to teach me how to eat from a spoon and swallow something other than formula. Then, when I'm 6 months old I can start eating baby food. This was a lot of information for a little boy like me to remember, but with mommy's help, I think I've reported it all.
I'm not quite 4 months old yet, but very soon. I'm sure mom will take the 4 month car seat picture and I'll post it for you all to see my handsome self. Ha ha! Alright, those shots wore me out, time for a snooze.
Have a great weekend and I'll let you know how my first cereal eating goes.
Love,
Cohen
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment